Features & Amenities
- Studio, one, two, three and four bedroom options
- Chef-inspired kitchens with islands, Energy Star stainless steel GE appliances and hardwood cabinetry
- Granite kitchen and bathroom countertops in every home
- Hardwood-style flooring in the entry, kitchen, living and dining areas
- 9’+ ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
- Expansive walk-in closets
- Custom 2” blinds
- Luxurious 42” soaking tubs in select homes
- Nest Thermostat included in every home
- Energy Star Washers and Dryers included in every home
- A Google Fiber community with high speed WiFi connectivity
- The Outlook – our expansive rooftop terrace with an outdoor ﬁreplace, TV, bar and lounge seating
- The Water Deck – our stunning resort-style pool with sun shelf
- Outdoor kitchen with multiple grilling stations and fire pit
- Pet friendly with our private Paw Park and convenient Paw Spa
- State-of-the-art ﬁtness center with strength training, cardio, Fitness on Demand and functional exercise equipment.
- Exclusive Rhythm Room and Writer’s Round spaces
- Contemporary clubroom with Performance Stage for entertaining and social events
- 100% smoke-free community
- Third party verification throughout the design and construction process to ensure compliance with The National Green Building Standard and accreditation of the NGBS Green certification.
- Music Row is situated on an infill greyfield site, specifying the re-use of an existing site and recognition of site surroundings.
- The building is designed to be 15% more efficient than the 2009 IECC.
- A light colored Energy Star roof has been implemented to reduce the buildings cooling needs and mitigate the heat island effect.
- Energy Star appliances are installed throughout to reduce energy usage.
- 95% of the lighting is high efficacy to conserve energy.
- Electric car charging stations are installed to power up your green ride!
- Enhanced indoor air quality via HVAC equipment covered during the construction process and low emission insulation, paint, cabinets, and carpet.
- Efficient plumbing fixtures are installed throughout including low flow shower heads, WaterSense lavatory faucets and WaterSense toilets to conserve water.
- The landscaping and irrigation are designed to reduce water and maintenance with Tennessee friendly and native plants selected, drip irrigation and a data collecting irrigation controller.